Re: HowTo load a file in unit test in xmloff?

Hi Regina,

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 8:43 PM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> HowTo load a file in unit test in xmloff?

Actually I wonder why not just add the test as a import/export test
into sd/qa or svx/qa (which already has customshapes.cxx). We test
most of the behaviour of our filters that way so I don't know why this
should be different. I would only put unit tests (testing a specific
algorithm without the need to load from a file) into xmloff/qa.

> Kind regards
> Regina

Best Regards,
Tomaž