Re: HowTo load a file in unit test in xmloff?

Hi Tomaž,

Tomaž Vajngerl schrieb am 27-Jan-19 um 20:57:
Hi Regina,

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 8:43 PM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

HowTo load a file in unit test in xmloff?

Actually I wonder why not just add the test as a import/export test
into sd/qa or svx/qa (which already has customshapes.cxx). We test
most of the behaviour of our filters that way so I don't know why this
should be different. I would only put unit tests (testing a specific
algorithm without the need to load from a file) into xmloff/qa.

Oh, I thought the unit test has to be in the same module where the fix was made. Putting the test into sd makes things much easier. Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
Regina