GSOC Project

Hello,
My name is Sumit, 2nd year CSE undergraduate MNIT Jaipur. I am using LibreOffice for many years and looking forward to contribute somewhere in the organization applications. I am excited to apply for GSOC this year. I am primarily interested in Windows and Android apps. I have knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java. I hope to find a mentor who could guide me and help me to start contributing to LibreOffice Projects.

Thank You
Sumit