Re: Problem with cls_flow nfct-* keys

> I am not sure if this should work or not.
In all examples this worked, But I can't test it on old kenels - I use 3.10.

> If there is no/low incoming traffic to this box then you could shape on
> egress.
Unfortunately  this is not an option. The single case, where IFB could be a problem, and you can't shape on egress interface is when you have traffic to/from router.
There is IPSec tunnels from WAN interface, and I need to share bandwidth dynamically between regular internet traffic and IPSec.

> Generally I would avoid redirecting protocol all then restricting htb
> default - you may end up dropping arp.
I have dedicated class for ARP.