Retain QoS values on a pass-through node

Hi,

I am trying to use a Linux box as a pass-through node using rinetd as
a port forwarding mechanism. I see that TOS is always zero on the
egress path so that my receiver does not receive the TOS values I set
on the sender.

Is there a way to solve this issue?. Maybe rinetd does not copy the
values properly?.

Probably there is a better/smarter way to do port forwarding (getting
my Linux box to work just as a pass-through node). Please let me know
if there is any other way to do that.

Thanks,
Danushka