Re: PRIO qdisc traffic does not work as expected

GGounot wrote:
I've made the following script.. It should redirect traffic according
to TOS, but SSH, SCP, HTTP download, etc., but it does not and
everything goes through 1:2.

Like David said - prio is not the best way to go as it may totally
block. I have never personally used it, prefering to do prio with htb -
still leaving the lowest class with a trickle.

If you are catching incoming traffic then it's possiblr that TOS won't
work as it could be cleared upstream. I have never relied on TOS for
shaping.

If you are only shaping through traffic on the box then you don't need
to use IFB at all. Just shape on local and wan facing IFs, this could be
an advantage in allowing the use of iptables eg. to mark/classify.