PRIO qdisc traffic does not work as expected

Hello,

This is a simple case I started from lartc howto but I can't make it work.

The idea is :
* 3 priorities
* ftp.free.fr on prio 1
* 0.0.0.0/0 prio 2
* ftp.lip6.fr prio 3

Or, when Internet line is saturated and I download from ftp.free.fr, my download should supersede all other downloads (my download should take all bandwidth). On the other hand a download from ftp.lip6.fr should occur only when there is some available bandwidth.

But actually, when I download from ftp.free.fr and from ftp.lip6.fr at the same time, both downloads have the same speed.

This is the script :
_________________
#!/bin/bash

tc=/sbin/tc
ETH=eth1 #connected to the LAN

$tc qdisc del dev $ETH root 2>/dev/null
$tc qdisc del dev $ETH ingress 2>/dev/null

### PRIO ###
# qdisc "prio", 3 levels
$tc qdisc add dev $ETH root handle 1: prio
$tc qdisc add dev $ETH parent 1:1 handle 10: pfifo
$tc qdisc add dev $ETH parent 1:2 handle 20: pfifo
$tc qdisc add dev $ETH parent 1:3 handle 30: pfifo

PRIO1="212.27.60.27" #ftp.free.fr
PRIO2="0.0.0.0/0"
PRIO3="195.83.118.1" #ftp.lip6.fr
#
echo Prio 1 : $PRIO1
echo Prio 2 : $PRIO2
echo Prio 3 : $PRIO3

$tc filter add dev $ETH parent 1:0 prio 1 protocol ip u32 match ip src $PRIO1 flowid :1 $tc filter add dev $ETH parent 1:0 prio 3 protocol ip u32 match ip src $PRIO2 flowid :2 $tc filter add dev $ETH parent 1:0 prio 2 protocol ip u32 match ip src $PRIO3 flowid :3

When I run :
 tc -s qdisc ls dev eth1
I see the 2 FIFOs showing traffic going through.
I don't understand what I am doing wrong, any help will be appreciated.

Regards.
GG