QOS on GRE/IPSec tunnel interface

Hi,
I am would like to know if it's possible to do QOS on GRE/IPSec interface ?
I am would like to do traffic prioritization over a gre/ipsec tunnel that has a lot of video/voip traffic in addition to regular traffic (ftp/http... ) Is this something possible ?

When I apply the rule on the interface it look like class doesn't do what they are suppose to do. ie(the traffic rate is way too low of the actual real traffic flow)

Thanx!