Re: Additional reading recommendations for traffic shaping?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Kenyon Ralph <kenyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://openisp.westnetz.org/content/qos/

I like this one so far!  Seriously - it recognizes the problem I've
been experiencing!  We'll see how it goes ... thanks!

"Unfortunately tc is completely underdocumented and contains several
pitfalls especially if the version of tc is not sufficiently similar
to the running kernel version. While the man pages to some queuing
disciplines like PRIO are magnificent, others contain outright wrong
information or are incomplete."