IPv6 only Network... (Internet Access Provider)

Hi Guys,

I am ISP in Baden-Wuertemberg/Germany and have a very nice  GE  Internet
connectivity but there is a problem  with it:

While my 3 routers and my 36 servers are working fine with IPv6 and IPv4
I have to use now IPv6 for my customers, because RIPE can not more  give
out IPv4 addresses.  (I have requested 4096 IPv4 addresses, but  it  was
rejected)

I have only one block /24 of IPv4 and a standard /64 IPv6 addresses.

Now I offer Wireless and FTTH Internet Access  and  for  the  first  180
customers I took IPv4 addresses and the rest of my (business)  customers
can use IPv6 without any problems because it seems, the CISCO routers do
the right thing.

The problem is now, that I have tried several things and I do not  know,
how NAT66/DNS66 and NAT44/DNS44 is working together because I will  have
several 1000 private customers with there crappy  Low-Cost  WAN  routers
which screw up with IPv6.  Realy, I do not understand  NAT44/DNS44  (was
suggested by another mailinglist), if I have only IPv6 addresses.

What can you suggest?

Should I do the same thing, as the german GSM providers, which use NATed
10.x.y.z networks for the cell phones?

I mean, each customer will get its own IPv6 address and then parallel  a
NATed IPv4 address.  Giving private customers private IPv4 addresses  is
in my eyes the last crap out here, but it seems, I have to go this  way,
if private customers can not access the internet trough IPv6...

Note:   My Debian Laptop can access the internet without problems
        and any Linux/BSD Routers can do it...

        I have now tested Windows Vista with a direct connection
        (connected to the WaveLAN or FTTH modem directly) and
        Windows Vista can access all IPv6 aware servers in the
        internet but no IPv4.

What is the best solution, which does  not  hit  my  maintenance  limits
because I am working alone (or sometimes together with part-time admin)?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239