IPv6 routeing

I've currently got a Linux border router with a couple of internet feeds,
which is running quite happily sharing stuff using iptables and iproute2
and NATting the local network appropriately..

However, One of the feeds is about to become IPv6 capable and I'm
interested in being about to handle IPv6 traffic on it, with appropriate
firewalling of an address range that can map to individual machines on the
local network.

Does anyone have any good pointers to a good HOWTO? I need to leave the
IPv4 stuff running untouched, but I'm assuming that just carries on
oblivious to the IPv6.

Dave