AW: help: too_many_buffers

Hello.

> But... It seems, that there is a buffer which we didn't expect: The
> data will slip through the buffer in 1:x

OK. I found a "solution" (hack?) after weeks...
-set TX queue to a big number (16)
-create TC
-set TX queue to 1

Then the qdisc have a buffer 16 and the network card a buffer of one. So the first packet will be handeld by our program, the second is stored in the network card buffer and the following are queued in the TC qdisc.
This is not the best solution (network card buffer = 0 is the best), but we can live with this.

Regards
Ralph Erdt