Re: So a 10Gbit network card and a 3.2.18 kernel walk into a bar...

That seems pretty awesome, although unfortunately it's not in a stable
kernel/iproute2 yet.  Hopefully it will be very soon.  I may still see
if I can get it working in our environment, as that seems like it may
be the best solution I've found as of yet.

Alternatively, I'm looking at doing several HTB leaf queues (one for
each general category of traffic), which would each contain an SFQ
queue.