Re: Fair que between 255 users

Jens Thiele wrote:
> ESFQ might help. Using google:
> http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/
>
> Note:
> Corey  Hickey is  working  on  getting some  ESFQ  features into  kernel
> mainline SFQ:
> Search for "SFQ: backport some features from ESFQ (try 5)" on netdev ml.

Yep. :)

Unfortunately, the only missing feature from those patches is the
alternate hash types, which I will end up handling later, one way or
another.

My most recent ESFQ (tarball + incremental patch) still applies to
2.6.23.1 and builds fine. I haven't actually tested it, but I expect it
won't have any problems. That will suffice for now.

-Corey