Fair que between 255 users

Hello guys

I have a subnet with 255 users, which need to share 1 single slow internet connection, so i would like to implement a kind of fair queuing on the UPLOAD between them, which means that they all share the connection equally..

The tools that i have available is: A linux box with IPROUTE2,HTB and TC..

I have looked at some examples, and my first idea was to make 255 entries in iproute2, marking each source IP from 1-255 , and then adding one class in HTB, with 255 childs... but isn't there a smarter way?

Does anyone have an example? or a good idea

Best regards

///Thomas