tc u32 match drop packets

Hello,
I am trying to use tc to drop packets based on the ip identification field in the ip header, I am trying to drop incomming packets with the ip identification field egual with 15:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 ingress
tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress
tc filter add dev eth0 parent ffff: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip protocol 6 0xff flowid 1:1 match u16 0x000f 0xffff at 4 action drop

tc doesn't show any error, but no packets are beeing dropped.

Please help.
Thank you.