Re: neighbor table overflow

This box is doing a lot. It terminates 1000 PPPoE connections, provides traffic shaping using TC/HTB, authenticates all users via Radius. It also runs OSPF routing for the internal network. Looking at a simple route output I see all the PPP connections coming through the box, and due to the OSPF I also see the rest of my network announcements. The only strange things are:

1. The last man working on this box had mistakenly edited the hosts file and added the machine name and complete domain name to the local host 127.0.0.1 name. It should only be pointed to the eth0 interface. I have changed this.

2.  The route output is making an announcement

64.0.0.0 argontech.net 255.0.0.0 UG 20 0 0 eth0

My public IP space is a /20 within that space, not the whole Class A. I have not found which box is announcing this within my network yet.