Re: ADSL channel boding or Load balancing

Hi Grant,

Thanks for all the info, I like your SDSL option with the ospf,
exactly what I would like

Our situation is quite simple, Our ISP is telkom, one main Provider
for our Country, they will not touch anything other than the standard
services they provide. No SDSL, only ADSL. with standard pppoe. I
guess i'm bit stuck there. I could do it to our co-location like u
suggest, but that will add more costs to line rental where lines here
is quite pricey. That would be a last resort for me

I've seen the bonding in action,but havent seen the configs as they
kept it quite secret as its a "new" thing. Looks like I'm gonna have
to try this route on my own. I could not find much info on this. I
will give it a try with 2 x USB modems and tell pppd to use
multilinking and see if I can attach the device as one, I'm sure
downloads will be speed to a single dsl only, but upload should be
double. I think I might get a bit stuck as they might do the bonding
to a co-location like you said and just resell it, will give it a
#!/bin/bash anyway

Thanks again for your info

Sew
.