ADSL channel boding or Load balancing

Hi There,

We currently using iproute2 for load balancing. However we need more
upload speed as we load balance over 3 dsl lines.

I've been looking for a way to combine the upload speed to more
faster. Found a site called www.upstreaminter.net where these guys
bond the adsl channels to improve uploads, Since downloading is
problem as its need to know the ip address of the downloader they use
VPN to their existing infrastruture to improve download speeds to a
single IP.  Im not interested in doing that though, Our company uses
alot of mail to our smarthost and the upload is only 256k on the 4Mbit
Line

These guys talking about using USB modems , some researching says your
ISP must support MLPPP ,

Anyone with any expierencing bonding adsl modems with a standard
kernel and distro?

Most nix's come with RP-PPPOE, will this work?

Thanks

Sew