using tc to drop packets based on the diffserc or tos value

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help me to resolve a problem.

I am trying to use tc command in linux to drop udp
packets of specific diffserv value.

I am able set diffserv value successfully in the udp packet
using command:-

[root@scotch src]#iptables --table mangle --append OUTPUT \
--out-interface eth0 --protocol udp --source-port 5060 \
--jump DSCP --set-dscp 8

but i am not able to drop a packet with a specific diffserv value.

i have worked out a command, but its not working:-

[root@scotch src]#tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip u32 match ip dsfield 8 police drop

its showing error "Illegal "match".

Can any one of you guide me , what is the correct way of doing it.
Its imporatnt, Please post reply ASAP.

Raghuvendra

Raghuvendra Kumar | BTSL
414 | Ext