RE: Load Balance and SNAT problem.

The caching is per destination and source ip. TOS, fwmark and input
interface too, if present.

Routing with netfilter does not solve cache problems anyway, cache will
still be present, and it will be consulted before routing tables are
hit.

In my opinion, routing in netfilter gives more flexibility in
dynamically choosing weights and such.
But multipath routing gives a bit more IP persistence.

Both solutions work pretty well; there are die-hard fans for both of the
above approaches. Recent archives of lartc have lot of discussions on
it.