Re: u32 classifier

Hi,

>ladSun wrote:
> > 11:1 is not your root class, right?
>>
>> If so, try to apply the filter to root class - i.e. something like
>>
>> tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip handle 1 fw classid 11:2
>
>11:0 is my root class, and the line is (as I write below):
>#tc filter add dev eth1 parent 11:0 protocol ip handle 1 fw classid 11:2

Do you mean to say that the handle of the root _qdisc_ is 11:0?
(I could not find that configuration command in your email)

Is the traffic that should match the filter going through the qdisc at all?
(you can check the qdisc counters)

If it is, then maybe there is another filter (with higher priority?)
that catches the packets earlier. Can it be the case?

Regards
/Christian
[ http://benve.info ]