Re: Problems getting multipath routes to balance

* Luciano Ruete

Try a kernel without CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED

  I did and it worked.  Thanks.  I primarily wanted caching but oh
 well...

there are several threads on this topic in the archive, one as
reference: http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060618.150532.8a6cc07f.en.html

  Looked but didn't find it of course...  :-/

If it solves the problem, maybe is time to contact the author of
Multipath Cached and send some report.

  I ended up asking on the netdev list, and got a reply there that
 cached ECMP is simply broken for forwarded packets.  I submitted a
 patch to document it in the configuration screen, no idea if it will
 get merged though.

--
Tore Anderson