Mark on FTP passive traffic

Hi,

I use for a customer a Linux router/firewall with 1 internal interface connected to the LAN and 3 external interfaces connected to 3 different ISP. I use a kernel 2.6.17 with a routes patch from Julian Anastasov.

I mark outgoing FTP traffic for the routing.

With the rules below I do not have a problem with the active/normal FTP to connect on FTP server.

But the passive FTP does not pass because I do not know how to mark the related packets whose ports are negotiated in FTP session.

I quote only the rules for the internal interface and one of the external interfaces. The rules are the same ones for the three external interfaces.

# global rule for all traffic
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

# FTP rule
iptables -A FORWARD -i $INTERNAL_INTERFACE -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp -s $INTERNAL_LAN --sport $UNPRIVPORTS --dport 21 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT

iptables -A OUTPUT -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp -s $EXTERNAL_IP1 --sport $UNPRIVPORTS --dport 21 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT

# FTP mark
iptables -t mangle -A FORWARD -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp --dport 21 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21 iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp --dport 21 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21 iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i $INTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp --dport 21 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21

iptables -t mangle -A FORWARD -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp --dport 20 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21 iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE1 -p tcp --dport 20 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21 iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i $INTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp --dport 20 -j MARK --set-mark 0x21

Do you know how I can mark the related packets to the passive FTP?

Regards.