Routing across some interaces

Hi all,
I need help for one problem...
I want to see and manage traffic of two interfaces.
I've read that i can use IMQ but it don't direct traffic on the interfaces.
It's true?!
Looking the example at 9.7.1 chapter of LARTC HOWTO I know how to manage
traffic from a net (in the example 10.0.0.230/32) but how i can send this
traffic to device eth0 and the default traffic to device eth1 for example?
It's very important for me. Please hel me!

Thanks

Simone

 Sponsor:
 Invita a cena con Suzi Wan e vinci! Proponi ai tuoi amici una cena
originale come te. Scegli il tuo menu tra le ricette del nostro chef e gioca
per vincere un wok al giorno!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6219&d=20070305