Help with HTB rules (experiencing latency)

Hello, I'm using these rules (attached) to control traffic going out from ip 192.168.0.100 which is acting as a p2p server, but when I have these rules on and mldonkey running I experience some latency in web pages, which Iwould like to eliminate. I've read that this is where the burst and cburst (even quantum) parameters are useful, but I still can't understand crearly how to set them (there are few examples using up rates of ~25kb/s), I hope you can check my rules and give me a hint on what to do.

Soluciones en español también aceptadas.

Edgar Merino