Re: DNAT and Load Balancing

 Thank you all! Solved.

 I used the Julian A. patch. I already had applied/used it, but with
new scripts I changed the kernel. So only rebooted with this patched
kernel again and all works fine.

 For now it's good, but I liked the CONNMARK way to do the things
that you told me. Likely in the future I`ll abandon the patch and only
use iptables and scripts for the job.

 Thank you for all suggestions. Even with things working, I will test
all ideas/scripts. I think would be fine to publish a repository with
such scripts, mini-howtos and solutions, or of course, add all it to
LARTC howto. If it already exists please tell me, else, lets begin!?

 Tom Lobato