QOS schedule daywork/night rules ... Usefull ?

Hello,

Recently I've seen an QOS appliance based on Linux.
This server will include lots of features but looking closer I'm not
sure that all are usefull ...

For example, this appliance allow to setup QOS rules according to a
schedule : daywork, weekend, night, ...
This scheduler  apply rules in functions of datetime periods.

Do you think that is interestant feature ? Considering that we use here
HTB,ESFQ with a minimum bandwith, a maximum and priority ...

Regards

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:S=C3=A9bastien CRAMATTE
n;quoted-printable:CRAMATTE;S=C3=A9bastien
org:ZEN Soluciones;IT technologies, Linux and Web
adr;quoted-printable:Piso 4b;;Calle Alfonso X el Sabio, 29;Las torres de cotillas;Murcia;30565;Espa=C3=B1a
email;internet:scramatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Consultant
tel;work:+34 968 292 965
tel;cell:+34 627 665 283