Re: Does it possible to use HSFC with ESFQ ?

Sébastien CRAMATTE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does it possible to use HSFC with ESFQ ?

I suppose so, since HFSC appears to be a classful queueing discipline.
I've never used HFSC myself--for lack of necessity, I've been out of
touch with Linux traffic control progress in recent years.

Try it yourself and see what happens.

> Where can I find more litterature about ESFQ ?

All I know about ESFQ is documented in the readme.
http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/current/README

For more information, read the source or search google for "stochastic
fairness queueing".

-Corey