HTB question

Hi,

I try to configure 3 HTB class with a rate near to zero and the ceil equal to the max of the bandwith. And I put prio parameter for each class.
In this configuration, HTB is equivalent with Weighted Round Robin algorithm.

Is it more correct to put the good rate for each class or to play with the prio parameter, knowing that it's more difficult to know the correct rate for  each class ?

Do you know the min value possible to put for the rate parameter ?

Thanks,
doude.