Two Gateways and NAT??

Hi;

I have two dsl lines, which the low bandwidth connection(ISP2) is only
used for failover.  My setup is showed below;

             \             ISP1
My internal net |-----|___|
                /         \NAT
              /            ISP2

However, my interfaces which these lines are connected are both using NAT.
My question is; will TCP connections that NAT.ed over interface ISP1
break if a failover happens and rerouted over ISP2??

Lars