Re: How to bypass traffic control for one IP

and you do not read my example at all.

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: htb default 1
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 4080kb ceil 4080kb
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate 4000kb ceil
4000kb prio 1
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 80kb ceil 80kb
prio 2

and match the packets(with filters) with destination to the adsl to
class 1:10 and all the rest to class 1:11.

I do not know if that will work, butat least you can give it a try and
then confirm if it is actually working or not working so someone else on
the list can give you another hint...

-nik