Re: Bonding + Shaping --> Is it Possible?

So there is no difference between bonded interfaces. I mean that the
same traffic goes on both. This case you can make shaping on your bond0
interface. This will work.

Well, if the interface that looks to Clients is bond0, and interface
that looks to Internet if eth0, then you make shaping of incoming
traffic on bond0 and shaping of outgoing traffic on eth0.