Re: Bonding + Shaping --> Is it Possible?

I have bonded two interfaces in mode 0 for load balancing and link sharing.
My understanding is that "traffic control" happens, below bonding and hence this should be possible. I am currently short of lab equipments and am planning to try this some time this week end...
I  am curious about similar implemantations and/or thoughts,,,,,,

ðÏËÏÔÉÌÅÎËÏ ëÏÓÔÉË <casper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tryed to do some iptables rules on bonded interfaces and that didn't
worked. I had to use "ebtables".

BTW, what kind of bonding do you use?

÷ ðÎÄ, 21/08/2006 × 13:05 +0100, KartheeK ÐÉÛÅÔ:
> Hello All
>
> Any Body, Any Thoughts?
> Any Kind of feedback or suggestion is a welcome...
>
> KartheeK
>
> KartheeK wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Has Any body of you worked on such a set up?
>
> KartheeK
>
> KartheeK wrote:
> Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:31:25 +0100 (BST)
> From: KartheeK
> To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Bonding + Shaping --> Is it Possible?
>
> Hello All,
>
> I was curious to know if I can do traffic shaping on
> abonded Interface?
> Ex: I have to interfaces eth1 and eth2 which i have
> bonded together as bond0 , now the question is can I
> do shaping on eth1 and eth2 ??
>
> Thanks
> KartheeK

ðÏËÏÔÉÌÅÎËÏ ëÏÓÔÉË