TCNG and filter priorities

Hello,

	A while ago I switched a bandwidth management setup from
bash shell script using tc to a MUCH more readable tcng solution (yes,
the same one I asked for help with earlier. It worked perfectly, thanks)
and it's working very well.

However, one of our clients now has a slightly unique situation, in that
they're using colocation hosting to host their webserver with us, but
keep the database server it connects to on their own connection, which
only gets 2 Mbit to the outer world. I need to set up a special rule in
the shaping script to specifically cover that connection and that
connection only at a speed of 10 Mbit.

Now back when I used tc directly I could just add a higher prio value to
the tc filter statement, but I can't find the proper syntax to TCNG to
make this setup work. What am I missing?

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one