Shaping per IP in PPPoE

hi all.
i am currently now serving PPPoE in my area.
i had a script generated from tcng that worked perfectly before i started serving PPPoE. the issue is not in the script it self BUT in that "tc" code is not shaping on the ethernet anymore BUT INSTEAD
on the pppX devices. I tested it and talking jargon, what should i do?

The issue is that for each PPPoE login, PPPoE-server creates on the server a pppX device. that is 10 logins means 10 ppp devices. from ppp0 till ppp9. and one might die upon disconnection.