trying to find out how much is on a drive?

I have a Ferdora 2 machine with 2 drives in it one has the OS and the main drive for our Samba server on it and the other is the Mirror drive. What I am trying to find out is how much is on the primary drive. When I use the "du" command I get a number that seems to be off. I have the mirror drive mounted to the primary drive, and it apears as though when I do the "du" command from the root of the drive is adds in some of the files from the mirror drive. What I am trying to figure out is if there is a way to use the "du" command and exclude the mounted mirror drive in my total amount. I used the command du -ch, which gave the grand total in human form which is what I want but it seems to include the mirror drive also. How do I exclude it from adding in the mirror. Thanks,

Yvon Dubinsky
e-commerce admin