Re: Limited quantity of filters.

Konrad wrote:

> gypsy wrote:
> > Konrad,
> >
> > Specify a prio in each 'filter add' line.  The SAME prio for each
> > filter.  Not specifying any filter won't work, but with a prio you can
> > load at least 64K filter lines.  Search this mailing list for "please
> > document" in July 2004.
> Thank You. It's working. I've found this message. I'm sorry, because
> I've not used list's archive to find answer :/
> Is it possible to use any search engine (like groups.google.com) to
> searching only on this list?

google (no "groups.google", just "google.com") "LARTC keywords here"
works for me.  You could use the ADVANCED search, putting LARTC and
mailman.ds9a.nl into the ALL field, but I think you would still get hits
from other places also.

FWIW, free news server gmane carries LARTC as
gmane.linux.network.routing and my newsreader, although the search
phrasing syntax is a pain to deal with, returns the relevant articles.
news.gmane.org
--
gypsy