Re: Limited quantity of filters.

gypsy wrote:
Konrad,

Specify a prio in each 'filter add' line.  The SAME prio for each
filter.  Not specifying any filter won't work, but with a prio you can
load at least 64K filter lines.  Search this mailing list for "please
document" in July 2004.
Thank You. It's working. I've found this message. I'm sorry, because
I've not used list's archive to find answer :/
Is it possible to use any search engine (like groups.google.com) to
searching only on this list?