multiple wrr as child of htb

Hi all,
Here's the situation.
I have 80 users sharing a internet link of 5Mb link.
The users are grouped in /29 ip addr classes so I have 10 classes of users
I want to create a root htb, then 10 htb childs each with 0.5Mb bandwidth. The traffic will be directed to each class using tc filters. Now, I want that each of 8 users from each class to share equally the class bandwidth. Can I use wrr with 8 classes each as leaf for each htb child? Or, simply said: will each wrr classifier work on all seen ip addresses or just the addresses from its htb parent.

Thnaks for any comments,

Alex