Fwd: Several IP's, one mail and http server

There was a typo. It was DNAT, and not DAN

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edmundo Carmona <eantoranz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 2, 2006 11:47 AM
Subject: Re:  Several IP's, one mail and http server
To: lartc <LARTC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If I understand correctly, the server is not directly connected to the
internet, right?

There are some boxes connected to the internet instead... am I right?

If that's the case, in those boxes:

# your DNAT so requests are forwarded to the web server
iptables -t nat -A PREROUNTING blah blah -j DAN --to-destination webServersIP
# my SNAT so web requests will (sure as hell) come back this way.
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p pct --dport 80 -j SNAT thisHostsIP

Did I nail it?