Several IP's, one mail and http server

Hi,

I want to have several IP's for my connection and each IP will have it's own hostname.

Now I want to serve a web server and mail server for each hostname/IP_addr pair on the same box in the internal LAN using one apache and one postfix daemon.

If I do one SNAT and several DNATs then only the hostname which I SNAT the server to would work.

Is the only way to do it correctly by assigning the internal server several IP's (virtual interfaces) and then make SNAT and DNATs for each interface/IP_addr individually?

ATM I've got one IP and several hostnames. Using DNAT and apache's name based virtual hosts things work. Planning on getting each hostname it's own IP address, but continue to use the same http server for all the hosts, at least for now.

Configuring the mail server might be even trickier, don't know if Postfix supports listening on different interfaces and have a different hostname for each interface/IP. I know it's OK if Postfix tells SMTP clients that its hostname is A, although the clients connected to hostname B, but it's still ugly.

The gateway and server are linuxes (correct spelling?) of course. And the gateway stays, the server has to stay in the LAN. So would the virtual interface solution work and is it the only one?

Thanks in advance,
   Alex