From: lartc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lartc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kajetan Staszkiewicz
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 6:55 PM
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  TC in Wireless Environment

Dnia wtorek, 27 grudnia 2005 23:10, Azim Samjani napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone used TC in a wireless environment, which is dynamic. I
> understand that the parameters for queuing are static and cannot be
> changed unless the queuing discipline is deleted and reloaded with
> different parameters.
>
> If anyone can share any experience, that would be helpful.

Hello!

I'm not sure if I fully understand Your problem but tc is able to change
specified class without destroying all classes and disciplines on network
interface.

I use perl and php webpanel for setting up speed limits for my clients.
is very slow, but I am able to change the one I need after changing settings
of one client with `tc class change`, after which I put all the stuff that
normally goes with `tc class add`.

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Trustix, Gentoo and FreeBSD |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | JID: vegeta@xxxxxxxxx                  |