GRED & HTB

Hi, I am tring to setup AF on my router using GRED/HTB. I plan to mark and set the DSCP with iptables and the ingress qdisc to set the tc_index for the proper GRED vq(1-12).

My question is: Is there a way to allow for priority between the af classes and within the af classes?
also would it be possible to to the following:

HTB(6Mb)

GRED(1)grio
    HTB1 (af1) (1MB)
        GRED(1-3)grio