Re: What Cisco calls 'Overloading NAT'??

I will leave the tweaking to yourself like putting in a match on
connection to clear it out of the stack when the session link is closed
hint look at --ctstate

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 5060 -d 212.12.12.1 -m
recent --name subnet1 --set
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 5060 -d 212.12.12.2 -m
recent --name subnet2 --set
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 5060 -d 212.12.12.2 -m
recent --name subnet41 --set

Need some tweaks here aswell
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m recent --name subnet1 --rcheck -j SNAT
--to-source 212.12.12.1
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m recent --name subnet2 --rcheck -j SNAT
--to-source 212.12.12.2
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m recent --name subnet41 --rcheck -j
SNAT --to-source 212.12.12.41

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 5060 -m conntrack --
ctstate NEW -j SNAT --to-source 212.12.12.1-212.12.12.41