Re: What Cisco calls 'Overloading NAT'??

If I was thee I would install iptables. To my knowledge the nat
implementation in ip is stateless so you could not use it for that but I
stand to be corrected.

You could do a nice implementation using nth or random on SNAT. So if it
is a new connections using connstate then put it into nth off a SNAT
target and conntrack will do the rest for you.

Of coarse all of this is useless if you dont have iptables. But
ubuntu/debian rpms are top class.

You did not say what session proto you were using. Oh I just remembered
something if you are using SIP then you will have to be able to catch
the RTP channel and nat them the same.

The SNAT target in iptables has a round robin feature but I think the
above point will be a problem.