Re: What Cisco calls 'Overloading NAT'??

Hi Oscar,

  I am doing the existing routing (only!) with a pretty bare Ubuntu server
install... i.e., no firewall and no iptables at this point.... Cisco (in
at least some software) allows many:1 NAT with a pool of NAT addresses
rather than a single address.... This way, every connection seems to come
from a different post-NAT address (at least up to the number of addresses
in the pool).... I am curious if Linux iproute2 supports this concept??

Dave