Re: Open Source Project "Q*Box" Launched

> This looks really neat!  I considered building something similar in the
> past but never got around to.  Have you considered adding MRTG or
> Cricket for graphing?

Great suggestions. I definitely want to include monitoring tools. I
have used ntop before, but ran into performance issues even on a T-1
link (Pentium Pro proc) -- but come to think of it I was also doing
some heavy monitoring of the queues. MRTG and Cricket look to be much
lighter weight. Do you have experience with which one would require
less CPU?

Thanks,
-Ron