Re: Open Source Project "Q*Box" Launched

On 11/4/05, gypsy <gypsy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The qboxWhitepaper.pdf paragraph 2.1 is chopped off.
>
> Neat idea.  I intend to try it out.  Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know about the chopped off paragraph.

I'm putting out v0.2 now which will fix a reboot issue (I forgot to
set the watchdog timer up correctly on my last build) and add the
parameter for defining the gateway in the networking configuration
file. Everything else has been rock solid for me over the last couple
weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ron