Re: FW: Some queueing disciplines that I wrote.

Stephen Braithwaite wrote:

The definition of a flow need not be the TCP definition of a flow.
I am not sure if it will help, but any the queuing discipline and ingress que filter are able to work with any combination of protocol, source port number, source ip, dest port, dest ip as the definition of a flow. This may or may not help.
Ah, that's very interesting. So you could assign all traffic to/from a
'hog' ISP customer to the elephant category.